WHSE Compliance Guidelines Package
When you purchase the WHSE Guidelines Package, you will receive:
The current version of all of the WHSE Guidelines and associated documents including:
- WHSE Guidelines Register;
- Over 140 WHSECompliance Guidelines;
- WHSE-related legislation Register;
- Index of Keywords;
- WHSE Guidelines Audit protocol
- Over 140 individual Audit Sheets;
- Document Maps (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 4801, NAT, etc.)
- Four Quarterly updates (see details below).
- Four updates (in February, May, August and November), each consisting of the current version of all of the WHSE Guidelines package files;
- Changes include:
- Changes (new, amended and repealed) to applicable legislation (acts, regulations, statutory codes of practice, etc.);
- Changes (new, amended and repealed) to applicable Australian, New Zealand and international standards;
- Changes (new, amended and repealed) to publications and guidance notes;
- Any modifications and improvements
- All changes are clearly highlighted;
- Updates also include a Summary of Changes document
- Please note that purchasing the WHSE Guidelines Package and receiving updates is subject to our Disclaimer and standard Purchasing Agreement.
The entire initial package, as well as subsequent updates will be delivered to you using our cloud-based, online delivery system. The system utilises Microsoft SharePoint - a secure online document portal with servers physically located in Australia. It is safe, very simple to use, accommodates the current versions of all mainstream internet browsers and there is no need to setup additional login credentials.
Click here to request cost information.