Procedures Development Workshop
Up to 12 WHSE? Procedures, incorporating relevant legislative requirements, completed in 2½ Days.
A tried and proven 2½-day workshop for managers, supervisors and WHSE personnel. During the workshop, participants not only learn how to write procedures (including the incorporation of legislation), but actually write their own nominated procedure.
A few key features:
- Up to 12 persons in each workshop
- The concept promotes involvement and ownership of the procedures incorporate all relevant requirements, yet are written by the 'people who do the work'.
- Assistance provided by Management Systems Australia both prior to, during, and after the workshop (as part of the total cost); workbooks, slides, hand-outs and training materials provided by Management Systems Australia.
- 12 high-priority procedures ready to be issued and used by personnel
- Procedures which incorporate legislation, Australian Standards and best practice
- 12 persons who know how to write formal procedures (including the incorporation of legislation, Standards and operational issues) and can now write further procedures on their own, using the WHSE Guidelines as 'templates';
- A quick and significant 'kick-start' to the implementation process
Please note that this workshop is only available to companies and organisations which have purchased the WHSE Guidelines package.
For more information on this workshop and the associated costs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org